You are responsible for providing the University with your current contact and other pertinent personal information. Refer to the instructions below to learn how to keep this information up-to-date.
- Mailing Address & Phone Number
- Permanent Address
- Address Instructions for International Students
- Name, Citizenship & Social Security Number
- Email (UH Account)
Your mailing address is your primary student address and is used by the University for most correspondence, including refunds. If you do not have a mailing address on record, all items will be sent to your permanent address.
To update your mailing address and phone number:
- If you are currently enrolled, log in to MyUH , select View/Update Address, Phone, and follow the instructions
- Submit a completed Student Data Change Form for Address & Phone Number (PDF) to the Office of the Registrar
To change your permanent address:
- Complete the Student Data Change Form for Address & Phone Number (PDF) and submit it to the Office of the Registrar
- Permanent addresses cannot be updated via MyUH
International students with F-1 and J-1 visas are required to report a new U.S. mailing address in MyUH within 10 days of a change in U.S. address. F-1 and J-1 students must have a permanent address in their home country and may not claim a U.S. address as a permanent address. Contact International Student Services (ISS) at email@example.com for more information.
Contact the Office of the Registrar to inform the University of a change of name, citizenship, or Social Security Number.
Visit Information Technology Services or general information and policies regarding your UH Email Account.