The Office of the Registrar provides official transcripts bearing the UH Mānoa seal and the signature of the University Registrar. An official transcript reflects coursework and grades for all credit courses taken at UH Mānoa including summer terms, extension terms, and undergraduate and graduate courses.
Financial obligations to any UH campus must be cleared before requests are processed. Refer to Holds for more information.
Note: The Office of the Registrar does not produce unofficial transcripts. Current students can view and print their academic record in MyUH via STAR Degree Check/View Transcript.
|Standard Request||$5.00 per copy||Mailed out or available for pick-up within five business days of receiving the request|
|Rush Request||$15.00 per copy||Mailed out or available for pick-up within two business days of receiving the request|
The following forms of payment are accepted:
- Check or money order payable to the "University of Hawaiʻi"
- Visa or Mastercard (provide information and signature on request form)
Office of the Registrar
Fees payable by Visa or MasterCard only
Please call 808-956-5562 to verify your request has been received
For cash or check payments go to:
UH Mānoa Cashier's Office
QLC, Room 105
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
For credit card payments go to:
Office of the Registrar
Note: Requests cannot be processed without a student signature.
- Transcripts are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service. Please allow sufficient time for mail delivery. Note: Transcripts sent to UH addresses are sent via campus mail
- Transcripts you request for pick-up are available at the Office of the Registrar. You will be required to show a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up
- UH Mānoa does not distribute official transcripts of academic work from other institutions, including other UH campuses. You must order transcripts directly from the institution where you completed the coursework
- All transcripts released directly to you are stamped "Issued to Student" to advise third parties that the transcript has been in your personal possession. These transcripts are considered official as they bear the UH Mānoa seal
- Hold-for-Grades transcripts are normally sent out within two weeks of semester grades being posted
- Hold-for-Degree transcripts are processed once degrees have been awarded, generally eight to 10 weeks after commencement
- In order for a third party to pick up your transcript, you must provide the person with written, signed authorization. The person will be required to show your written authorization and his or her photo ID at the time of pick-up
- The University is not responsible for undeliverable transcripts or transcripts not picked up within 30 days of being processed