The Office of the Registrar maintains students' academic records and provides services in registration, enrollment and degree verification, academic transcripts, and veterans' educational benefits. Visit the Sitemap for a complete list of services.
Top Resources for Students
The Office of the Registrar will be closed on Monday, September 7.
UHM Yellow Ribbon Program Fall 2015 - Spring 2016 Application [PDF] for selected programs. Priority Deadline: July 15, 2015.
Spring 2015 diplomas are available for pick-up at the Office of the Registrar Service Window at QLC room 010.
Spring 2015 Grades May Have Caused Disenrollment of Fall 2015 Classes (Continuing Students)
Spring 2015 grades have been available for viewing on MyUH or STAR from Wednesday, May 20. If you did not meet all registration requirements (including minimum grade required for courses with prerequisites) for your Fall 2015 classes, you may have been automatically disenrolled from these classes (as well as all other classes affected by the disenrollment). Please check your hawaii.edu email for important notices.
Fall 2015 Check Class Availability (up-to-date online course listings)
- Registration for All Incoming and Continuing Students (no late fee): August 17 to 23
- Late Registration (single $30 system-wide fee): August 24 through September 2 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- UH Employee Registration: August 24 through September 2 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Payment Receipt Deadline: September 2 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day to drop classes without "W" grade - September 2
- Last day to switch sections - August 31
- Last day to add classes - September 2 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day for in-person restricted withdrawal (with "W" grade) for Shidler College of Business 300+ courses - September 14 at 4:00 pm (HST)
- Last day for in-person restricted withdrawal (with "W" grade) - October 23 at 4:00 pm (HST)