Welcome to the OVCAFO website. Our mission is to promote a positive, innovative and safe campus environment through accountability, transparency and the highest level of customer service. We are responsible for administration, finance, and operations of the UH Mānoa campus which includes the following:
- Financial management for the campus including long-range planning, analysis and reporting
- Budget preparation and implementation
- Human resource administration
- Facilities renovations and capital improvements
- Physical planning of the campus and management of space resources
- Campus security and emergency management
- Auxiliary enterprises including parking, food services, transportation services, faculty housing and bookstore operations
In our effort to promote leadership, excellence, financial accountability and transparency, we hope this website provides information that will be of help to you in your daily operations and life here on campus.
Your involvement and input is important and thus, please share your comments and suggestions to make our University a better place to learn, work, grow and live.
Thank you for visiting our site.