Academic Procedures Committee
The Academic Procedures Committee (APC) is an administrative committee that advises the Mānoa Chancellor on academic policies and procedures related to academic standards and academic support services provided to students. Its additional responsibilities include:
- Facilitate communication and coordinate administration of campus and system policies and procedures.
- Promote integration of student services between Manoa and other University programs.
- Resolve questions and problems relating to uniform and consistent implementation of policies across units within the campus and among campuses in the system.
- Assist professional development of personnel providing academic support services to students.
- Initiate recommendations concerning the establishment of new policies or the modification of existing policies.
MeetingsThe APC meets once every month on a regular basis.
Members (Fall 2009)
- Amy Agbayani, Student Equity, Excellence and Diversity
- Leona Anthony, School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology
- Mary Ann Atonelli, School of Medicine
- Robert Bachini, Shidler College of Business
- Ronald Cambra, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Song K. Choi, College of Engineering
- Allene Chun, College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
- Sandy Davis, Mānoa Faculty Senate
- Linda Duckworth, International Student Services
- Patricia Dunn, School of Pacific and Asian Studies
- Grant Helgeson, Law
- Fracisco Hernandez, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Students
- Jan Heu, Office of Admissions and Records
- Lynne Higa, Arts and Sciences
- Nena Horn, Outreach College
- Charles Kinoshita, College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
- Janice Kondo, Cashier’s Office
- Merle Koury, School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene
- Jodie Kuba, Financial Aid Services
- Stuart Lau, Chair, Office of Admissions and Records
- Bruce Liebert, College of Engineering
- Jennifer Matsuda, Student-Athlete Academic Services
- Rikki Mitsunaga, Vice Chair, Shidler College of Business
- Kapa Oliveira, CAPP
- Mari Ono, School of Social Work
- David Rockwood, School of Architecture
- Kawehi Sellers, Travel Industry Management
- Melvin Spencer, College of Education
- Ken Tokuno, Graduate Division
- Erin Wright, School of Hawaiian Knowledge
- Alan Yang, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Students