Skip to main content

ESC Rennes School of Business

ESC Rennes


Rennes, FRANCE

  • Located in northwestern France, Rennes is about a 3-hour drive from Paris.


Open to graduate & undergraduate students in Business only.

  • Academic areas at Rennes: Business, Management, Marketing,
  • Note to Business Students: This university is AACSB accredited.


Yes - Many graduate business courses are taught in English. Also, the spring semester International Bachelor Programme is taught entirely in English.


Fall Semester September - December
Spring Semester

January - April

Year Students may study at ESC Rennes for two consecutive semesters, starting in the fall or spring.
Summer See MIX Summer Programs for dates.


Arrange your own housing
ESC Rennes can assist exchange students to find suitable accommodation in student residences or shared flats
ESC Rennes can assist exchange students to find homestay families


TUITION - MIX students register as full-time students at UH Manoa and pay regular UHM tuition & fees.  Your tuition category (Resident, Non-Resident, WUE, etc., stays the same). You do not pay overseas tuition. 

LIVING EXPENSES - In addition to paying UHM tuition, you are responsible for all living and travel expenses during your international exchange. Below are estimates of these expenses, for planning purposes only. Amounts listed below are for one semester, and will vary based on your individual needs and choices, as well as foreign exchange rate fluctuations.    

FINANCIAL AID - Since you are still a registered UHM student while on MIX, you continue to be eligible to receive financial aid and scholarships.  If you submit a ‘MIX Student Budget for Financial Aid Purposes’ form, UHM financial aid will take into consideration your overseas living and travel expenses when awarding your grants/loans. More info on Financial Aid & Scholarships for MIX 


What is a visa? A visa is an official stamp or document affixed within your passport that has been issued by a foreign government granting permission for entry into the country for a specific purpose.

MIX Students: It is your responsibility to obtain a student visa, if required. The information below is provided for reference purposes only; always consult your destination country's consulate website for the latest and most accurate information on visa requirements. Visa requirements may be different for U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens.

France: Exchange students must obtain their Student Visas while in the USA. France is part of the Schengen Borders Agreement. All applicants for student visas must first register with Campus France. To apply for a student visa, Hawaii students should visit the Consulate General of France in San Francisco, CA. Students are required to attend an interview and submit biometrics in person; the passport with visa will be returned to you in the mail via a prepaid self-addressed envelope. Contact the San Francisco Consulate for details.










Interactive MIX Map