Skip to main content

Copenhagen Business School

Copenhagen Business School


Copenhagen, DENMARK


Open to undergraduate and graduate students in Business only.

  • Academic areas at CBS: Economics, Mathematics, Languages & Cultures, Communication, International Business Relations, Information Technology, Society & Politics
  • Note to Business Students: This university is AACSB accredited.
  • Explore CBS Academics


Yes - The language of instruction at CBS is English. 


Fall Semester Mid August - mid December
Spring Semester Mid January - late June
Year Mid August - late June (academic year).
Summer See MIX Summer Programs for dates.


The CBS housing department has access to 10 student residences or dorms.  You can apply for these using the CBS Housing on-line application process.
Arrange your own housing
The CBS Housing Department can also help exchange students find off-campus housing. 


TUITION - MIX students register as full-time students at UH Manoa and pay regular UHM tuition & fees.  Your tuition category (Resident, Non-Resident, WUE, etc., stays the same). You do not pay overseas tuition. 

LIVING EXPENSES - In addition to paying UHM tuition, you are responsible for all living and travel expenses during your international exchange. Below are estimates of these expenses, for planning purposes only. Amounts listed below are for one semester, and will vary based on your individual needs and choices, as well as foreign exchange rate fluctuations.  

FINANCIAL AID - Since you are still a registered UHM student while on MIX, you continue to be eligible to receive financial aid and scholarships.  If you submit a ‘MIX Student Budget for Financial Aid Purposes’ form, UHM financial aid will take into consideration your overseas living and travel expenses when awarding your grants/loans. More info on Financial Aid & Scholarships for MIX 


What is a visa? A visa is an official stamp or document affixed within your passport that has been issued by a foreign government granting permission for entry into the country for a specific purpose.

MIX Students: It is your responsibility to obtain a student visa, if required. The information below is provided for reference purposes only; always consult your destination country's consulate website for the latest and most accurate information on visa requirements. Visa requirements may be different for U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens.

Denmark: Denmark is part of the Schengen Borders Agreement. Exchange students will need to apply for a Residence Permit in order to reside in Denmark for higher education study purposes. Upon acceptance to CBS, students will receive a Welcome Packet from CBS that contains a Residence Permit application.










Interactive MIX Map