Skip to main content




Exchange students take classes at the Reims Campus, which is 45 minutes from Paris by high-speed train.


Open to graduate & undergraduate students in Business only.

Academic areas: Graduate business students may take courses in the Sup de Co Reims program (Fall, Spring, or Year). Undergraduate business students may take courses in the International Bachelor Program.

Note to Business Students: This university is AACSB accredited.


Yes - Many graduate business courses are taught in English. Also, the spring semester International Bachelor Programme is taught entirely in English.


Fall Semester Mid September - late December (grad students only!)
Spring Semester

January - late June (graduate)

February - late June (undergraduate)

Year Mid September - late June (graduate students only!)
Summer See MIX Summer Programs for dates.


On-campus housing is available, and housing assistance is provided. There is a cafeteria and a Point Gourmand on each campus.
Arrange your own housing
Students may choose to live off-campus in the city center, which is a 10-minute bus ride to campus. Housing assistance is provided.


TUITION - MIX students register as full-time students at UH Manoa and pay regular UHM tuition & fees.  Your tuition category (Resident, Non-Resident, WUE, etc., stays the same). You do not pay overseas tuition. 

LIVING EXPENSES - You are responsible for all living expenses, including health insurance, books/supplies, room & meals, personal expenses, airfare, local transportation, and any costs associated with obtaining a visa (if applicable). Below are estimates for planning purposes only; amounts are listed per semester, and will vary based on your individual needs.    

  • Health Insurance: $200-400
  • Books & Supplies: $200-400
  • Room & Meals: $5,000-7,000
  • Personal Expenses: $1,500-2,000
  • Airfare & Local Transportation: $1,800-2,200
  • Visa Expenses: $65-105

FINANCIAL AID - Since you are still a registered UHM student while on MIX, you continue to be eligible to receive financial aid and scholarships.  If you submit a ‘MIX Student Budget for Financial Aid Purposes’ form, UHM financial aid will take into consideration your overseas living and travel expenses when awarding your grants/loans. More info on Financial Aid & Scholarships for MIX   


Visa Information: France is part of the Schengen Borders Agreement. Exchange students must obtain their Student Visas while in the USA. All applicants for student visas must first register with Campus France; see the Campus France website for details. To apply for a student visa, students in Hawaii should contact:

French Consulate in Honolulu
1712 Liliha Street, Room 204
P.O. Box 22009
Honolulu, HI 96823-2009
Phone: (808) 457-4156


MIX by Major


Financial Aid & Scholarships


Outbound FAQs


Pre-Departure Information


Returnee Information


Apply Now