Thank you for your interest in UH Mānoa. Please review the admission process before submitting an application.
International Student Deadline
*Still want to apply?
|*Please contact the Office of Admissions for consideration for a late application.|
Review the application process for:
To apply, please complete the University of Hawaiʻi System online application.
- the application fee is not refundable or transferable;
- if your application is incomplete at the time of review, it may be denied;
- meeting the minimum requirements will not necessarily guarantee acceptance during this post-deadline period;
- you are responsible for checking your application status and verifying that all required documents have been received by calling the Office of Admissions at (808) 956-8975;
- your admissions decision may be delayed as late as the first day of classes;
- if accepted, your registration may be during the late registration period and you may be subject to the $30 late registration fee;
- you are not guaranteed your choice of classes;
- your transfer credit evaluation and pre-requisite clearance will be delayed and will affect your financial aid eligibility;
- you must be prepared to pay out-of-pocket for tuition, fees, etc;
- if you apply for financial aid, the processing of your financial aid package will be delayed;
- services and privileges, not restricted to the above, will be limited as a result of your post-deadline application;
- if you are on a F-1, Student Visa, processing of your I-20 may be delayed;
- you are not guaranteed student housing;
- there is no appeal to these conditions